Tuesday, May 31

China Trip

This trip took place between the dates of 16th to 28th May 2011; Spring-time in China, and really hot in Singapore. The main purpose of the visit was to visit Eugene and the Great Wall, and I only went with one travel buddy - Wee Long, from Pawai (Army). Its a much shorter trip than the Eurotrip.

As usual, the order in the blog, being a blog, is chronological starting with the latest entry, so it would make more sense to use the links below; just as in the case of the Eurotrip.

Enjoy!

Chapter 1: Beijing

P.S. I apologise for the arrangement of the Chapters. I acknowledge Chapter 1 is slightly unreadable because its quite long; I should have broken it into at least two pieces. However, the rest of the Chapters are very manageable. My apologies once again.

I also apologise for the intermittent use of the American spelling interlaced with British spelling, or typos, if you come across them. This is because this account, unlike my previous account, was written in real time on my iPad. Apple software has a unique ability to generate typos; and my default language on the iPad (pardon me I don't know how to change it) is American English. On the other hand, my default language on my fingers is British English, hence the sporadic switching between the languages.

No comments: